[nfb-talk] NFB beginnings

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:32:56 UTC 2017

call n f b. go to to a chapter meeting near u. 4 a list of chapters go
to http://www.nfb.org or call 410-659-9314 ok? please go 2nfb
conventions a list is on www.nfb.org/conventions or convention
good luck on joyning the nfb live the life you want
blindness is not what holds you back!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/eringlein%40nfb.
>>> org
>>>
>>> Disclaimer
>>>
>>> The information contained in this communication from the sender is
>>> confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and
>>> others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are
>>> hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
>>> action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly
>>> prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>
>>> This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
>>> automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
>>> Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place
>>> for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving
>>> and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.
>>> nfb-talk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecca%
>>> 40gmai

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/adrijana.prokope