[nfb-talk] Techniques Used by Blind Cane Travel Instructors

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:47:38 UTC 2017

Here's an excerpt (I wanted to know if there were any NFB tips on
carrying trays, because I'm pretty bad at it.

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr27/2/fr270215.htm

I'd like to know what else is in the book that might be helpful to me.
I have pretty good O and M training but there are still a few things
I'm hesitant about.