[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Wanting to See

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:58:04 UTC 2017

Well, there's always the vOICe,
Seeingwithsound.com

It takes images, and transforms them into sounds, following rules, so that
you can, in theory, see with sound. There are only a few who have gotten
very far with it, as it takes lots of patience to learn to see, but thanks
to seeing with sound, there is a blind photographer, can't spell his name
though, something like Pranav Lall.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com