[nfb-talk] "Love Leads the Way"

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jan 8 17:45:28 UTC 2017

Yep. Seen it several times, and it's a good one. So it "Atta Girl Kelly". The history of the Seeing Eye in particular is peopled with some really interesting characters. Read "Love In the Lead", by Peter Putnam, which is available on BARD. Also, if you get a chance, (Seeing Eye has a DVD of this for sale), see the one-man play about Morris Frank called "Through A Dog's Eyes", based on Morris Frank's life with Buddy.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name