[nfb-talk] Betsy Devos

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 22 23:53:40 UTC 2017

Yes, Amway, the company that tries to get you to
sign all your friends up for something that will never make them money.

Being related to that crowd has nothing to do
with whether or not she would be a good Secretary of Education.

Bowing down to the rich and famous is part of
what got us Donald Trump in the first place.

Dave