[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 23 00:21:08 UTC 2017

Don't know about that.  There are certainly a lot of similar personality trates.
There is a book on Bard called " It can't  happen here" by Sinclaire Lewis written in 1935. You might want to give it a read. I think we need to be very vigilant.   Honestly, though, no, I think we have enough safe guards built in that we will be able to protect ourselves from a dictator want to be in case one comes along someday.