[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Mon Jan 23 15:39:17 UTC 2017

They have plenty of time for stuff like speaking at an NFB convention.
But you'd have to convince their press secretary that it'd be a good
photo opportunity. That's how a politician, especially a President,
decides where to speak. The President's people are not going to sign him
up for an event where he is getting asked tough  questions by blind
people. If you could guarantee him a room full of cheering blind people,
it might work.