[nfb-talk] Audio description of inauguration, very disappointed

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 23:03:58 UTC 2017

Good evening.

I was looking forward to the audio description of the Trump inauguration
advertised here and on other blindness lists.

I attempted to use the link at the official committee web site, but there
was nothing but silence despite the link being present.  It should have
opened up Windows Media Player or given me the option to open it up in that
player.

It is disappointing and frustrating when access is promised but not
delivered.

Bill Outman

Daytona Beach, FL

---