[nfb-talk] Transportation Plans for Hard to Access Chapters

Joe Orozco jsoro620 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:08:53 UTC 2017

Yes, I've considered the at-large chapter route. Virginia has one, but
it seems a shame to have a fair size group of blind people in a
relatively concentrated area and no means to convene chapter meetings.
David made a good suggestion about recruiting volunteers from a nearby
Lions Club. I had also considered looking into nearby churches seeking
to provide community service. I hope people will come if we can
negotiate the transportation piece. Thanks all, and if there are any
other suggestions, I look forward to your input.

Best,

Joe