[nfb-talk] Transportation Plans for Hard to Access Chapters

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Tue Jan 24 16:00:16 UTC 2017

Here in Iowa, we have people in the at large chapter that span the state.
We get together at our state convention for a face-to-face meeting, and meet
via phone the rest of the time.  This seems to work for us.

This chapter allows those who not only have blindness as a characteristic to
meet; it allows those with other health issues, and those who are several
hundered miles apart to touch base and be encouraged by other federation
members.  I'm very glad it is here in our state.

Loren