[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:09:48 UTC 2017

Dave,

I will keep you in my prayers for your minor surgery.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: