[nfb-talk] Talking Blood Pressure Cuffs

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 21:45:07 UTC 2017

Good afternoon everyone,

                I was just recommended by my primary care physician that I
buy a blood pressure cuff. Sure, I could save some and buy a nonvisual one
that our Visiting Angel could read when she comes every week, or I could buy
a talking one and read the readings myself. The doctor noticed swelling in
both legs, and thought it might be a good idea to get a blood pressure cuff.

                If anyone on either Blind-Talk or NFB-Talk could please let
me know where to order a talking blood pressure cuff besides the
Independence Market, that would be appreciated. I would want one before my
next appointment at the end of January.

                Thank you for your attention to this matter in advance.

Mary Donahue