[nfb-talk] A question about the Kindle app on an IPhone SE.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:34:57 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I'm trying to add books to my wish list on the Kindle app. I'm using an IPhone SE that is fully updated along with Voice Over. I have saved a few books on to my wish list just fine but the fourth book, I can't add it to the wish list. The app isn't letting me add to my wish list. Does any one know if there is a limit to adding books to your wish list using the Kindle app?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.