[nfb-talk] Fwd: {Single Payer} Disabled protesters dragged from McConnell's office! So where our blind organizations?

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Tue Jun 27 13:09:02 UTC 2017

Loren, you're just proving to everyone on this list how unreasonable you
are. Nobody said anythingabout a 100% tax rate.  I think you'd support
the Republican position on health care no matter how bad it was. Well,
it could hardly get any worse.  Messages like this prove that you have a
closed mind.