[nfb-talk] A Double Tap to the Touch Screen Devil's Head

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Mar 31 14:30:23 UTC 2017

I think it is ridiculous that you are offended by what I said. It's no
different than if I said it is irresponsible to j-walk or to not wear a
seat belt. A smart phone is a valuable piece of safety equipment for a
blind person. Actually, it's a valuable piece of safety equipment for
anybody. Even a sighted person can have an accident and be unable to
report their exact location to 911.  A smart phone makes that easy.
Look, you chose to engage me on this issue. I stated an opinion, you're
the one who chose to make a big deal out of it, not me.