[nfb-talk] Reminder: WalkPro to be Featured on KJSC Radio

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:57:50 UTC 2017

Hello All:

Just a reminder: Tune in right now to hear an interview with the CEO of
LiveBraille, makers of the WalkPro navigation aid which has been talked
about on this list in recent days. The interview begins at 8:30 EST. Go to
onj.me/kjscradio or kjscradio.com:8000/stream.mp3 to listen. Instructions to
send questions will be given throughout the program. I hope many of you will
tune in.

Chris Nusbaum, President

Maryland Association of Blind Students

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @nabslink

expectations for blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you bak.