[nfb-talk] Any way of contacting Uber?

Kaye Zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:11:07 UTC 2017

Uber can no longer be contacted via email. They have become extremely
customer unfriendly. I have found that the best way to get in touch with
them is to send them a message using facebook messenger. You can do this by
searching for @uber. They will then ask you to contact them via the help
section, and when they do, let them know that the help section of the app
and website are not easily accessed with a screen reader or voice over. I
believe if more of us let them know they will have to step up and do
something. I am all in favor of service animals being transported with no
issues, but Uber has problems when it comes to the blind that go beyond
service animals in my opinion.
Sorry for the long post.