[nfb-talk] new hampshire silence

ed meskys edmeskys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 05:48:49 UTC 2018

We have heard nothing from the nfb of nh board, even tho we are members. ITony Bonanno is state secretary, Irene sutkus is treasurer, and I am untitled board member (formerly on executive board for 40 years). Our state convention s less than two months away, and we have had no communication from the top officers. Did they pay our con hotel? Tony has been working on an agenda for the con, but has received no response. We are getting worried, and do not know what to do.

Ed Meskys