[nfb-talk] Blind climatologist?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:36:43 UTC 2018

Hi all!
I’m studying to become a climatologist. I also happened to be blind myself. I have never heard of a blind climatologist before and am wondering if they’re out there. Also because of my field of study, I’m looking for a blind climatologist to gather more information on their experience both in their education and their current experience as a climatologist. If any one knows a blind climatologist or you are one, please let me know.
My contact information:
E Mail:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Phone:
971-599-9991.
Thank you!!!

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.