[nfb-talk] Miles Vorkosigan

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jul 2 18:49:30 UTC 2018

Hi Jack,

I’ve only read a couple of these, but plan to read more in the series. Yes! The best thing about Miles is that he’s got a disability, but his disability doesn’t define his character. It’s an aspect, not the central driving force behind his character. In short, he’s exactly the way I would love to see more disabled characters portrayed, with human flaws and human strengths.