[nfb-talk] just a suggestion

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:04:09 UTC 2018

Hi Beth:

I serve as Programming Director of 195 The Globe, the station which ran the convention stream. Perhaps you heard my voice somewhere in the course of our convention coverage. Thank you for your kind words about the stream! I would love to hear about your ideas and work with you on how we could help. If you would like, you are welcome to email me off-list at cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com.

Chris Nusbaum