[nfb-talk] Las Vegas Convention

PaPa C! Chikodinaka Nickrandidm Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 03:55:41 UTC 2018

I did not say a word. I am a nfb member for life. how do I joyn up my
wife Happiness Oguledo my Daughter Obianuju Oguledo&my twins Unborn
commingin to the world soon. sighn up for the nfb.org nfbnet.org I am
a member of Nfbnet.org nfb.org

--
for if you pursevear. you will conker never fear. try try try again