[nfb-talk] Washington Post: Trump ordered Braille removed from elevators in Trump Tower according to execs

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Thu Sep 13 21:31:30 UTC 2018

Both President Obama and President Trump deserve some of the credit. But
it's not true that the economy has taken off like never before.
President Trump has been in office for 19 months. 3.6 million jobs were
created in those 19 months. But 3.9 million jobs were created during the
last 19 months of the Obama administration.
source:https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/646708799/fact-check-who-gets-credit-for-the-booming-u-s-economy