[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Sep 14 14:13:40 UTC 2018

In my opinion, if the rules say we can't talk about this stuff, then the
rules should be changed. It seems to me that the people on this list
want to talk about this stuff.  In fact, it seems to me that this is the
only thing people on this list want to talk about. My rough guess is
that there has been more traffic on this list in the past 24 hours than
in the past 2 or 3 months.