[nfb-talk] Medical Office Administrative Assistant

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Tue Apr 9 23:44:40 UTC 2019

Good, Evening, All,:

Good, Evening, All, this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Are there any
totally Blind individuals who are successful Medical Office Administrative
assistants performing medical billing, and coding  tasks in a Doctor's
office or urgent care clinic? If so, What software did you use for your
training program, did you go through a case management service such as
Medisoft Billing And Coding, or something cloud based. Did you use other
software with Dolphin Computer Access SuperNova Screen reader , Thunder,
JAWS, System Access, or NVDA? Please let me know what experiences you may
have working in this career field with your preferred screen reader . Please
E-Mail me off list to discuss this because I need advice on how to pursue
following this career goal using screen readers and so I can receive
training at Ocean County, New Jersey Vocational Technical School in Toms
River, New Jersey. My E-Mail address for off list contact is
MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US> . Thank
you, for your time, and, consideration, and, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, and, I hope you have a very excellent day!