[NFB-Talk] conference calling

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:44:48 UTC 2020

I am wondering what people are using for conference calling these days? We
currently use freeconferencecall.com and are experiencing issues iwt hit. I
was looking at zoom, but it appears to be pricey if you wish to have the
ability for people to call into a meeting by phone unless I am reading
something wrong. We really need this feature as we have a few members who
only have access to a landline telephone. Just checking to see if others
are using zoom and what the costs are as well as other options. Thanks.