[NFB-Talk] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus r-bacchus at outlook.com
Mon Apr 5 14:04:43 UTC 2021

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bcchus, and I am visually impaired. I have been totally blind since birth. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. This program tauht my family how to interact with an individual who is disabled. Five years ago I graduated from the University of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. My family migrated to the United States from the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago.