[NFB-Talk] Watch "Pet Hair Removal - 7 Best Ways" on YouTube

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:21:37 UTC 2021

Hi, Guys,

This link from  Angela Brown's Ask A  House Cleaner podcast is the best
I've ever seen.

While watching this, I thought all the guide dog users who could benefit.

I am extremely interested in the nitril gloves mentioned, as you could
really have the flexibility of hands on cleaning and be able to tell that
pet hair is being removed.

Also note the Chom Chom pet hair removal tool.

Have fun watching, and pass on to the Nagdu list.

These products should be evaluated for sale through the Independence Market
perhaps.
https://youtu.be/HdCpNF52SRg