[NFB-Talk] Amazon Microwave

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 03:47:27 UTC 2021

I know that Era will teach me how to use the kit and will read the color change. But I do think we need a home test that is accessible. I need to test at least every two days given that I am sometimes meeting with clients in the office. Wondering if NFB might have an interest in helping to develop one?

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net