[NFB-Talk] An update about the Houston Chapter BINGO Fund-Raiser

Raul Gallegos - NFBTX rgallegos at nfbtx.org
Mon May 17 17:32:35 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate. The following is
an update from Stacie Gallegos, President of the Houston chapter,
regarding the BINGO Fund-Raiser which is taking place on June 5 at 2 PM
Central time.

She writes:

Hope my email finds everyone doing well and continuing to stay safe. I”m
happy to report that registrations are continuing to come in for our
first-ever virtual BINGO tournament. Remember, if you would like to
register to play, we will need to receive your completed registration
form; including your $20 donation no later than June 1, 2021. Some of
you have submitted your registration forms, but have not yet made the
$20 donation. In order to be eligible for BINGO prizes, we will need to
receive your donation. If you choose to play, but do not make a
donation, you will not be eligible to win prizes. Please feel free to
contact me at (346) 704-0190 or SGallegos at nfbtx.org if you have
questions or need further clarification.

The link to register is https://bit.ly/336HsFn

Warm regards.

--
*Raul A. Gallegos*
First Vice President: National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan