[NFB-Talk] Just one more week to register for the Houston Chapter BINGO Fund-Raiser

Raul Gallegos - NFBTX rgallegos at nfbtx.org
Tue May 25 17:40:28 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate. This will be the
last announcement about this fund-raiser sent. There is just one more
week to register for the Houston chapter BINGO fund-raiser! You do not
have to live in Houston to play.

Come join the Houston chapter of the NFB of Texas for our first-ever
virtual BINGO tournament. Registrations are accepted until June 1, 2021.
The BINGO night will take place on Saturday, June 5 at 2 PM Central time
over Zoom and will last for approximately 3 hours.

In order to be eligible for BINGO prizes, you will need to donate $20
and you will need to register your BINGO card numbers for verification.
Guests and visitors who do not make a donation or don't register their
BINGO cards are still welcome to play even if they don't win BINGO
prizes. If you don't have a BINGO card, there is still time to purchase
one from the NFB Independence Market by calling (410) 659-9314.

Please feel free to contact Stacie Gallegos, President of the Houston
chapter, at (346) 704-0190 or SGallegos at nfbtx.org if you have questions
or need assistance with registering.

The link to register is https://bit.ly/336HsFn

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

--
*Raul A. Gallegos*
First Vice President: National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan