[NFB-Talk] Just 1 Week left to Get registered

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Tue Oct 5 15:30:39 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone, please share this email wherever appropriate.

The subject of this email says it all! Since we had a huge success with our first virtual BINGO tournament in June, We’ve decided to do it again in October. Huge thanks go out to everyone who joined us in June. For those who took time to complete the survey following our event, I think you will be please to find that a few things will be different based on your positive feedback.

Come join the Houston Chapter of the NFB of Texas for our second virtual BINGO fund-raising tournament! Whether you want to play or simply want to watch, it will be a fun time for all. Everyone is welcome! You do not even have to live in Houston to come play with us. For added convenience, prizes will be given in the form of gift cards or money transfers.