[NFB-Talk] Can someone Please put me in contact with a Totally blind climatologist who is currently employed full Time at The NOAA, National Weather Service, National center for Environmental Prediction in College Park, Maryland

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser mister.alexander.scott.kaiser.i.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at gmx.us
Wed Jan 19 20:13:24 UTC 2022

Good, Afternoon, fellow Federationists,:,

Good, Afternoon, fellow Federationists, my name is Alexander Kaiser. Can
someone please put me in contact with a totally blind national Federation Of
The Blind member of whom who is a climatologist who is currently employed
full time at The United States National Oceanic, And, Atmospheric
Administration, National Weather Service, National center for Environmental
Prediction  in College Park, Maryland? I need to speak to someone in the
field who is a totally blind National Federation Of the Blind member of whom
who is a climatologist who is employed full time at The United States,
National Oceanic, And, Atmospheric Administration, National Weather Service,
National Center for environmental Prediction in College Park, Maryland,
regarding JAWS accessibility questions, Thunder Screen reader accessibility
questions, supernova screen reader accessibility questions, system access
screen reader accessibility questions, Voice-Over Macintosh accessibility
questions, and, Orca linux Screen Reader accessibility questions, And, I
would also like to know what College level Mathematics,  College level
physics, College level Meteorology, and, college level English Composition
courses are needed to obtain a degree as a climatologist and what the
qualifications are to be employed at the United States, National Oceanic,
And, Atmospheric Administration, National Weather Service, National center
for Environmental Prediction in College Park, Maryland as a totally blind
full time employee.

Please, email, me back, with this information, off list, when you get the
chance.

My email address is

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US>

Your very immediate, very urgent, Response, is very most very greatly very
most very appreciated.

Thank you for your time, And, Consideration, And, I hope to hear from you
soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, And, I hope you have a very spectacular day    !