[NFB-Talk] Positive Test

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 14 22:42:16 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I tested positive for Covid 19 today.  On Sunday night in New Orleans, I noticed what I thought were the symptoms of a mother of a cold coming on.  Yesterday and today I started feeling better, but someone told me there were quite a few people who ended up testing positive at the convention and encouraged me to get tested, which I did today.  I am encouraging everybody on these lists who may feel even mild symptoms to please get tested and inform anybody you may have had close contact with since coming back if you do test positive.  I hope everyone tests negative and anyone who tests positive I hope recovers quickly.  Take care.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.