[NFB-Talk] Positive Test

Tim blindjack99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:01:22 UTC 2022

i do hope the people who really got it recovers fast from it. for me
their is to many problems with it to get the jab. if it was for
anything else it would have been recalled. and i have been at events
with over 1400 for the next govern of pa and no one has got it and
from what my other half told me no one was wearing masks. and many
people in the room don't beleeve in the Covid jab.
https://www.andrewbostom.org/2022/07/miscellaneous-documents-pertaining-to-covid-19-vaccine-injury-in-the-u-s-rhode-island/

--
tim rial
cell 908-967-2943