[NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 23:05:32 UTC 2022

Hi, Tim,
Exactly what I'm getting at.

Speaking as one who masked regularly, as I believed it the right thing to do, and wanted others to be comfortable around me, I _still got three cases of Covid within the past year, now fully recovered.

I'm n saying this to frighten people, but saying that I don't believe all the information given is correct. We have so much to learn about the virus as it mutates.

I still would wear a mask if someone I was around would feel more comfortable, for their sake, but I don't think they're as protective as publicizë. And I'm not talking about Hasmat or surgical gear.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet