[NFB-Talk] Positive Test

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 02:29:02 UTC 2022

The vaccines were developed and distributed because of an emergency, and haven't gone through the scrutiny time testings fully approved vaccines do. Sure, we needed to have something to halfway combat the virus, but too many unknowns with this one, not enough studies yet.

So I wouldn't necessarily compare this vaccine to the others that are more wellknown to us all.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet