[NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 02:34:31 UTC 2022

Nope, not necessarily true, according to testimonies on Survivor Corps, and what I've been able to find, although it should seem so. I've heard people say the same thing, as well.

I've known people who have been vaccinated and are now disabled from Covid, and non-vaccinated who have never caught Covid, and people like me who were vaccinated and have had it multiple times.

I sincerely wish what you stated were unequivacally true, then we all would really have something to go on.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet