[NFB-Talk] Positive Test

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 02:52:24 UTC 2022

Absolutely you are right, and very sorry to hear about your mother.

My sister, who is a teacher, has a teacher-friend in her late thirties, who is in a wheelchair since Covid, as she doesn't have the energy to move around her house on foot.

My husband and I both got Covid, light cases.

One of my last long-haul episodes was sharpening chest pains over the heart, of course in the middle of the night. No other symptoms, but to err on the side of caution, we called 911. The paramedics couldn't find anything symptomatic of heart problems, no abnormal readings, but suggested I go in for further testing. They offered to take me in, but my chest pains were lessening, so I opted to wait.

I woke up the next morning with no chest pains, but could hardly move my right shoulder blade, as though I had strained that muscle. I just don't have muscular aches and pains, so this was a new experience. This was at seven in the morning. By nine, all pain was gone and suppleness back, not a suggestion of a chest pain. Nothing. The usual me was restored.

Have seen my doc since then, and she believes it was a long-haul flare-up. They can't find anything.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet