[NFB-Talk] New Orleans Paratransit--how does it work?

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 04:08:15 UTC 2022

Hello all,

What kind of paratransit system does New Orleans have?  What is the cost per
trip.  What hours does it operate?  Any details would be appreciated.  Thank
you so much and see y'all in New Orleans.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com>

NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary

NewslineR volunteer

For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality