[NFB-Talk] Question about NFB Convention agenda formats

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 22:44:07 UTC 2022

Hi Sherri,

You can go to nfb.org/convention or click on the national convention link on the main NFB webpage. Doing either will take you to a page with a lot of convention information. Just below the links for each day and the agenda is a link to a Word version of the agenda. The Spanish language agenda and other versions will be coming soon.

I hope this is helpful.

I am so excited about #NFB22!

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of blind people. Every day we work together to help blind people live a lives they want.