[NFB-Talk] Sabrina Simmons

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:13:21 UTC 2022

Hi All,

The 3rd podcast from the below wonderful event is now posted on the National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's podcast. Be sure to share this
with your friends and family! There is a direct link to the podcast further
down in this message. Be sure to subscribe to the National Federation of the
Blind of South Carolina podcast by using your favorite podcasting platform.

Diversity Equity and Inclusion of the South Carolina affiliate
Presents: Women's history month program
Entitled: still I Rise
Eureka Harrison of Virginia, Dr. Carolyn Peters of Ohio, Sabrina Simmons of
Michigan, and Libra Robinson of DC, Will be sharing their journeys and so
much more as we continue the movement of the National Federation of the
blind.

This phenomenal event took place on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 8 PM on the
Federation zoom platform

Co-chairs: Derique Simon and Christopher Crawley

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/Sabrina-Simmons-From-the-Still-I-Rise-D-E-I-Meeting-e1i4rgt