[NFB-Talk] How does a blind person…?

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:15:24 UTC 2022

Hi:

I don’t know of any online material that has been published with any grain of accuracy, but I have found that people learn best by hearing lived experiences. Are you a blind person? Maybe you could write something up about how you perform varius tasks. You could also send a few questions to the list and we  could share how we do certain things. We all have tips and tricks and as we are individuals, just like our sighted peers, we all may do the same task a little differently. It may be a fun exercise.

Best