[NFB-Talk] Dealing with Checks

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Thu Oct 20 18:05:39 UTC 2022

Greetings to all.

I am writing to seek advice about dealing with checks, both writing and reading them, as a blind person. Up until now, I have avoided any contact with them like the proverbial plague, but, now, my new position within my NFB affiliate will inevitably bring me into contact with the dreaded things! :)

Anyway, so, I would especially be interested in other Treasurers’ experiences dealing with this issue as well as other advice in general from them.

Thanking folks in advance,

—
Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski
Incoming Treasurer
Membership Chair
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana
Bloomfield, IN
Phone: 1-812-381-0073
E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

—
“Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem.” — L. Annaeus Seneca