[NFB-Talk] Dealing with Checks

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:13:58 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone,

	I can't remember the last time it was that we wrote a check to anyone. Around here it's either paid for with plastic, or we buy it online. We hardly ever carry cash on us these days though Mary likes to have a small amount in case the paratransit company's Go Card readers malfunction as one did yesterday. For us using checks is a hassle we do without quite nicely.

Peter Donahue