[NFB-Talk] Digital FM portable radio

John Heim sconnie.johnnie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 02:13:33 UTC 2022

Are you sure you want digital? I went into a Best Buy, ho, about 10
years ago and asked this same question. The store clerk said, "something
like, "Digital radio? I have no idea what you are talking about."
Digital radio just hasn't caught on. You are going to have a lot more
options if you are willing to go with analog.

I sure wish I could help you with respect to which radio to select. I am
going to a Packers game at Lambeau Field in November. I think I am going
to go with my Sony Walkman circa 1985. I've bought a lot of radios since
I bought that Walkman but nothing that has held up like the old tried
and true. If I had to buy a new portable radio, I think I'd just search
the reviews on Amazon. If you get an answer to your question, let us know.