[NFB-Talk] Is it Just Me

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:04:40 UTC 2023

I believe the email goes out the day of, via the nfb-announce list. What’s your email address? I’ll check on this for you as well to make sure you’re on the list. I do marketing at the Jernigan Institute. In the meantime, there is indeed a release tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone