[NFB-Talk] don’t let Microsoft take away navigation for the blind

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 17:28:56 UTC 2023

Thanks for the tip!

I must inform you both: To Peter and Roanna:

As of April 2023, YouTube TV is not available in the USA. Spectrum TV
however is available in only some areas of the country (USA) and only
operates within US borders due to geo-restrictions whereas HBO Max is (a
third-party app) available to Comcast customers, but you must pay extra
cost for it. Microsoft Xbox for only 15--30 yr. old gamers or teenagers and
adults from age: 20-45. I would love to know how a blind person would even
use the Xbox. I don't even play video games and I don't even have an Xbox.
What state ONLY are both of you from? What age range? I'm 35-39. NJ.

Please keep me informed of any changes in the future if you know of any.

Hope that helps,

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)