[NFB-Talk] Voice Mail Box

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Tue Dec 5 21:39:22 UTC 2023

I had a bunch of issues with US Cellular last spring. As you say, kept passing the blame and buck. I finally got tired of being cut off after 30 seconds of every conversation, changed carriers, bought a new phone, iPhone SE third Generation (supposed to be like an iPhone 13), and all is well now.

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720)-377-7682
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>