[NFB-Talk] Menus4ALL Podcast

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:03:20 UTC 2023

Hello Steve Cook,

I appreciate all you do for NFBTalk. I have noticed that the Menus4All
podcast is only available on apple and I do not use Apple. By any chance,
do you know when it will be available either on Android, Google Play or
YouTube in the near future?

Please reply back ASAP.

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)